About this Role
Slingshot is looking to hire a talented and passionate Quality Assurance Manager. In this role you’ll be in charge of developing, implementing, and maintaining a process of quality control across all of Slingshot’s projects.
You’ll oversee the activities of the quality assurance department and staff, working directly with client project managers, executives, key stakeholders, and Slingshot product owners, designers, developers, and QA analysts.
You’ll be expected to have experience in tech, and be excited overall about working within a software driven environment.
We’re looking for someone who loves people, is driven, confident, and well organized. We want someone who can set clear objectives with both our team and client, execute on those objectives under changing and challenging conditions, and follow through.
- Lead and direct strategic and tactical software based initiatives
- Plan and organize projects and tasks at a detailed level
- Set and manage expectations with internal Slingshot team and Slingshot clients
- Coordinate tasks among team members and address blockers and challenges as they come up quickly and effectively
- Be comfortable with the Agile/Scrum project management methodology
- Be confident in leading high level project discussions with C suite executives and key stakeholders
- Enjoy working with people and making everyone’s life more organized and easier 🙂
Required skills & expertise
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- 7+ years of quality assurance experience working on both web and mobile products
- Familiarity with various QA testing strategies, techniques, and tooling
- Leadership acumen, ability to lead strategic discussions with Slingshot leadership, clients, and internal team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Why you want to work here
- Because you like to help businesses achieve new things with technology
- Because you like working with a group who operates with genuine care, integrity, ethics, and fun
- Because you like doing things the right way and are infinitely curious
- Because you are highly passionate and want to work with others who are as well
- Because you like working with a talented team that can execute against expectations
Some cool benefits
- Work from home / Work from anywhere is an option for this role
- Unlimited holidays, vacation, sick days
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Health Insurance, Dental, Vision
- Quarterly bonuses
- Valentine day office fairy
- Flexible hours
- No dress code (with exception to some client meetings)
- No politics
Who is Slingshot?
Slingshot is a group of big kids and daredevils with its main location in Louisville, KY and additional offices in Nashville and Chicago with workers located throughout the US, Ukraine, Poland, and throughout the world :). We’re smart, passionate, creative, and modest ;). We’ve been around since 2005 and build software products for web and mobile that solve real problems for all types and sizes of organizations. We like helping our clients and making sure whatever we build has a huge impact.
Curious about this role? Apply for this job by submitting the careers form or sending your email to email@example.com. Hope to hear from you soon!
The Slingshot Team