About this Role
Slingshot is looking to hire a talented and passionate wrangler of projects and people, aka project manager. In this role you’ll be in charge of managing multiple software projects and initiatives while coordinating, organizing, and rallying the team around timelines and business objectives.
You’ll oversee key strategic and tactical objectives, working directly with client project managers, executives, key stakeholders, and Slingshot product managers, designers, developers, and QA analysts.
You’ll be expected to have experience in tech, and be excited overall about working within a software driven environment.
We’re looking for someone who loves people, is tough, confident, detail oriented, and well organized. We want someone who can set clear objectives with both our team and client, execute on those objectives under changing and challenging conditions, and follow through.
- Lead and direct strategic and tactical software based initiatives
- Plan and organize projects and tasks at a detailed level
- Set and manage expectations with internal Slingshot team and Slingshot clients
- Coordinate tasks among team members and address blockers and challenges as they come up quickly and effectively
- Be comfortable with the Agile/Scrum project management methodology
- Be confident in leading high level project discussions with C suite executives and key stakeholders
- Enjoy working with people and making everyone’s life more organized and easier 🙂
Why you want to work here
- Because you like to help businesses achieve new things with technology.
- Because you like working with a group who operates with genuine care, integrity, ethics, and fun
- Because you like autonomy & are infinitely curious
- Because you are highly passionate and want to work with others who are as well
- Because you like working with a talented team that can execute against expectations
Some cool benefits
- Unlimited snacks and beverages of your choosing (well, when we get back in the office :))
- Unlimited holidays, vacation, sick days
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Quarterly bonuses
- Valentine day office fairy
- Flexible hours
- No dress code (sometimes you have to dress up more for client meetings)
- No politics
- Premium chair and adjustable height desk
Who is Slingshot?
Slingshot is the most bada$$ software development shop in Louisville :). We’re smart, passionate, creative, and modest ;). We are big kids & daredevils. We’ve been around since 2005 and build software products for web and mobile that solve real problems for all types and sizes of organizations. We like helping our clients and making sure whatever we build has a huge impact.
Curious about this role? Apply for this job by sending your email to firstname.lastname@example.org or applying on our website. Hope to hear from you soon!
The Slingshot Team