About this role
We’re hiring a full-time Senior UX/UI Designer who’s passionate about improving people’s lives through design. In this role you’ll be designing software. This includes mobile apps, customer- facing web products, consumer apps, and other technologies that drive business and user value.
The ideal candidate is passionate about understanding what motivates people. You should be an excellent communicator and excited about getting to know users first-hand. The insights you learn will enable you to craft informed, creative solutions with real impact.
● Co-own the entire design cycle, from ideation to creation
● Create clean, straightforward, innovative user interfaces
● Engage users first-hand to gather key insight into their unmet & unspoken needs
● Hands-on design: Develop concepts, wireframes, and prototypes
● Conduct usability testing to validate and tweak designs
● Collaborate with your fellow UX/UI Designers, Product Owners, and Engineers
● Expert at designing clean, intuitive, and innovative interfaces
● Passion for Human-Centered Design & Lean UX
● Excited about collaborating and co-designing
● Expert in Sketch and Adobe CC (particularly Photoshop and Illustrator)
● Experience with prototyping tools (such as Invision, Framer, etc.)
● Proficiency with Front-End UI technologies a bonus but not necessary (such as
Why You Want to Work Here
● Because you want to collaborate & strategize with other smart and talented people
● Because you value quality above all else
● Because you’re stoked about technology
● Because you like autonomy & you’re driven by curiosity
● Because you’re a big kid or daredevil 🙂
Some Cool Benefits
● Unlimited snacks and beverages of your choosing (when we get back into the office :))
● Unlimited vacation and sick days
● 401k retirement plan with guaranteed company contribution
● Quarterly bonus
● Regular office events
● Flexible hours
● Can work remotely
● Premium chair and adjustable height desk
● Awesome design equipment, we’ll get you what you need
We are big kids and daredevils. We’re serious about what we produce but have fun along the way. We strive to be the very best in our industry. That means delivering for our clients in a big way and providing our team with the freedom and resources to do just that. We offer an autonomous environment where everyone is focused on the same goals – to do good work, have fun, and maintain a balance between work and life. The leadership at Slingshot is dedicated to providing all the necessary tools and support to employees to be successful and reach their career milestones.
Talent, passion, and communication skills are valued more than years of experience, but it’s expected the person in this position already has a healthy portfolio.
Send your resume and a link to your portfolio by completing the form below.
Hope to hear from you soon.
The Slingshot Team