About this Role
Slingshot is looking to hire talented and passionate senior software developers who are capable and interested in working on .NET based applications and working with Microsoft SQL Server. We want someone who enjoys helping businesses with technology and likes collaboration.
In this role you’ll be expected to write code, communicate with stakeholders and other developers and team members, and execute on projects of various sizes and complexity. The team you’ll join will have other mid and senior level developers, a project manager, and QA analysts.
You’ll work on back end routines and code, APIs, and various internal and external facing web applications. You’ll be responsible for delivering exceptional quality code and communicating frequently and clearly with the rest of your team.
We don’t expect you to be an expert at everything but in this role you should be proficient in web, database, and backend technologies primarily in the Microsoft Stack.
- 6 month engagement as a 1099 contractor
- Can work virtually from anywhere in the United States. Must be in a time zone within one hour of EST, exceptions if you can be flexible in your working hours to match ours.
- Be excited about collaboration with your fellow developers, designers, product managers, and clients
- Write clean and well-organized code
- Test your code and pay attention to details
- Full stack development, primarily with the Microsoft Stack.
- Should be proficient in web and database technologies
- Knowledge and experience in AWS a plus
Why you want to work here
- Because you like to help businesses achieve new things with technology.
- You like working with a group who operates with genuine care, integrity, ethics, and fun
- Because you like autonomy & are infinitely curious
- Because we were founded by developers and put tremendous trust and value in their work
- Because you are highly passionate and want to work with others who are as well
Who is Slingshot?
Slingshot is the most bada$$ software development shop in Louisville :). We’re smart, passionate, creative, and modest ;). We are big kids & daredevils. We’ve been around since 2005 and build software products for web and mobile that solve real problems for all types and sizes of organizations. We like helping our clients and making sure whatever we build has a huge impact.
Curious about this role? Apply for this job by submitting the careers form or sending your email to email@example.com. Hope to hear from you soon!
The Slingshot Team