About This Role
Slingshot is looking to hire a talented and passionate software developer. We want someone who enjoys helping businesses with technology and likes collaborating with members on their team.
As a developer here you’ll be writing code for customer-facing web applications, mobile apps, and other technologies that drive business and user value. On a daily basis you’ll interact with other developers, product managers, members of our UI/UX team, and clients.
We don’t expect our developers to be experts at everything but you should be at least proficient with all layers of the stack and excited about learning new ways to solve problems.
- Be excited about collaborating with your fellow developers, designers, product managers, and clients
- Write clean, well-organized code
- Test your code and pay attention to details
- Write APIs and database access for relational and non-relational databases
- Be knowledgeable about how Cloud technologies, such as AWS, can be used in a solution
- Work on mobile apps using native code or frameworks, such as React Native and Xamarin
Why You Want to Work Here
- Because you like to help businesses achieve new things with technology.
- You like working with a group who operates with genuine care, integrity, and ethics
- Because you like autonomy & are infinitely curious
- Because we were founded by developers and put tremendous trust and value in their work
- Because you are highly passionate and want to work with others who are as well
Some Cool Benefits
- Unlimited snacks & beverages of your choosing
- Holidays, vacation, sick days
- Retirement plan with company match
- Quarterly bonuses
- Valentine’s Day office fairy
- Flexible hours
- No dress code
- No politics
- Greenfield project opportunities
- Premium, ergonomic chair and adjustable sit / stand desk
- Awesome dev equipment, including as many monitors as you want
Who is Slingshot?
Slingshot is one of coolest software development shops in Louisville. We’re smart, passionate, creative, and modest ;). We’ve been around since 2005 and build software products for web and mobile that solve real problems for all types and sizes of organizations. We like helping our clients and making sure whatever we build has a huge impact.
Curious about this role? Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope to hear from you soon!